Friday, December 5, 2008

Drawing At The Club.

A lesson in how lame TJ is. So last night I went out to a club with Matt and Dave. We were in the club and the lights were low the thunderous bass beat down on me as I watched the people bouncing around on the dance floor. So I just stood there and watched , and I realized that I needed to get some fresh air. We had got into the club for free when we first showed up, and I did not realize that one needed a stamp to get back in. Then I realized that I would have to pay the cover charge to get back in. I decided that I didn't ever really want to be in the club, and i set out to find a pen and something to draw on. I happen to find a late night coffee shop (at this time it was about midnight). I was able to talk the girl making the coffee to let me borrow a ball point pen after having to buy a cup of coffee (cafe mocha). Then I grabed a napkin and went back to the club. The place next door to the club the boys were in was pretty empty, and they had tables outside! So I set up shop at a table for 1, and started to draw this picture. I was out there for about an hour and a half before the boys came out. Enjoy.

No comments: